Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Personal Note

I am sorry I havent been on for the past day or so, I know I missed all the Britney drama last night. I am having a bit of a rough spot in my own life now....My whole life just got flipped upside down. Check back often, I am merely on a hiatus, it could be a day, a week....I need to get my own life straightened out before I can get back to discussing the lives of others. As for now, I leave you with a poem that my AMAZING friend Cassy sent me today to cheer me up.
xoxox
Rosie


I walked a mile with Pleasure;
She chatted all the way;
But left me none the wiser
Despite all she had to say.

I walked a mile with Sorrow,
And not a word said she;
But, oh! The things I learned from her,
When sorrow walked with me.

---Robert Browning Hamilton

No comments: