Tuesday, January 15, 2008

God She's Crazy


On Jan. 13, Britney Spears and Adnan Ghalib went shopping at Betsey Johnson store at the Westfield Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks, Calif., where they caused alot commotion.

Life and Style reports Britney grabbed dresses from the racks and disappeared into a dressing room with Adnan. No big deal until, Britney came out completely naked!!!

"I was blown away. Britney's private parts were right in front of me!" a store employee told Life & Style."I grabbed a dress to cover her and she screamed, 'Get away from me! Don't you fucking come near me!' she also says"Then she disappeared in the dressing room with Adnan for 45 minutes. They were making weird noises. It was disgusting."

She also says Britnet was talking in that British accent while there too!

No comments: