Sunday, January 27, 2008

George Clooney Hates Britney


Just weeks after making fun of Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy at the Critics Choice Awards, George Clooney tells the Huffington Post he wants to move away from Britney Spears. He was quoted as saying

“I’d gone upstairs, and I came out and I’m in a robe. All of the sudden I see all this shit going on.I have a guest house where my assistant sometimes is, and I think, someone has broken out of prison and like escaped, because it’s a chase scene. It’s something out of Die Hard.I get my baseball bat, which is what you always get in every film – I actually think Clive Owen said, ‘Get a baseball bat’ – and I called up my assistant, who I thought was in the guest house, and I said, ‘Are you OK?’
And she’s like, ‘Yes."And I said, ‘Look, if there’s someone in the place, say the word stonehenge.’ “And she’s like, ‘What the fuck are you talking about? I’m in my apartment. I go, ‘You’re not in the guesthouse?"“‘No.’“So I’m, like, ‘Well, then, what the f–k is going on?’ And I go out and I’m running around with a baseball bat in my robe.

“And it turns out it’s Britney Spears’ house is like, 300 yards from mine. So now I have to move.”

No comments: