Friday, January 11, 2008

OJ Simpson Going back to jail....


OJ Simpson will be returning back to where he belongs..Jail. The court orders in his most recent arrest ordered him to have no contact or even indirect with the victims, witnesses, or co-defendants at all. His bail is being revoked and he will be returned to prison 1.16.08 because he called his bondsmanMiguel Periera, to contact fellow defendant Clarence Stewart. View the docs here

He left a voicemail saying "Hey Miguel, It's me ... I just want, want CJ to know that the whole thing all the time he was tellin' me that shit, ya know, I hope he was telling me the truth don't be trying to change the mother fucking shit now, mother fucking assholes I'm tired of this shit. Fed up with mother fuckers changing what they told me Alright?"




No comments: