Monday, January 21, 2008

Cloverfield.....



Whew.....I don't even know what to say. Me and my peoples just got in from seeing Cloverfield. Now, I'm gonna be honest, I only really wanted to see the Star Trek XI trailer, but I was down for the movie too. There were seven of us....one person liked the movie. Mary and I both got real bad motion sickness....she for real almost puked a few times. And then there was the ending, oh the ending....I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say why the ending was so terrible. All I can say, is JJ Abrams better make Star Trek amazing, cause Cloverfield was a huge disappointment. The theater was pretty packed, and at the end, it was filled with the voices of unhappy viewers. The people in front of us actually left halfway through. I really really don't recommend this movie at all.

No comments: