Friday, January 11, 2008

New Details About Britneys Meltdown


New reports say that last Thursday, when Britney Spears had her meltdown, she was "hot".
It's said that officers saw Britney from the backyard holding Jayden James, through a window into the master bathroom.When they tried to get her to come out of the bathroom. Britney refused to come out for nearly three hours. When she did, all she was wearing was panties. Britney was incoherent, screaming at the officers, "What the fuck are you doing in my house? I know who you are."and "I don't need your fucking help." and told the police"You will do as I say."They also say Britney,'s whose moods swung wildly from laughter to rage to crying.
Then Britney put on a see-through nighty. Before police took her outside, they wanted her to cover her goodies, and she screamed, "Don't cover me up. I'm fucking hot."...Maybe thats why she was wearing a white sheet on the gurney!
Her assistant told the police that Britney had been "popping pills" all day. Her code for medication was "vitamins" and she kept screaming, "Get me my vitamins!" Officers found a bottle of Prozac in her bedroom. The assistant also said earlier in the day, Britney showed no concern about attending her deposition and would not heed her warnings to show up on time.

"She's so lucky.
But she cry cry cries in her lonely heart
Thinking, if there's nothing missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night?"

No comments: