Thursday, January 10, 2008

Katie Holmes' Writers Aren't On Strike


Katie Holmes' writers are obviously not on strike. The current wife of Tom Cruise is perfectly scripted like a stepford wife at all times.

Suri's mom only had congratualations for Tom's ex-wife, Nicole Kidman Wednesday night at the premiere of her new film Mad Money. "I'm so happy for her," Katie says of Nicole's recently conofirmed pregnancy . "It's wonderful."

Tom Cruise was by Katie's side at her premiere, but made sure not draw attention away from Katie. He just walked across the street to sign autographs and take photos with fans.

Katie was also quoted as saying "Having Suri and Tom on set was wonderful,You think you love to do something and then you have the people you love there. It makes it a billion times better and you didn't realize you were missing that before. It's like 'Oh my God, life can be this good.'"


I am convinced she is a robot. If I was Katie, I would be saying "His ex-wife is preggers? Weird, she was married to my husband for 10 years and they were unable to make a baby. He blamed her, she blamed him...Maybe Suri really is L.Ron Hubbards!"

No comments: